Why choose a life coach?
As a Life Coach, I work one-on-one with my clients on their specific personal goals, personal projects, issues, self esteem, confidence, self worth, life purpose, relationships, career goals or any other issues that they would like to change or transform in their lives. So the life coach helps you to bring about clearer understanding in your life (as you are the only real expert on you) in order for you to make make the necessary changes.
We look at what is going on in your life, see what is getting in the way and how to go about changing the actions in order to create what you desire in you life. With this kind of guidance and motivation, people find they are capable of achieving far more than they would without this support.
We spend an hour each week (for a minimum of 5 weeks) and work on the following:
Your first consultation is about getting to know you and what you want for your life. From this I am able to design a program that will meet your individual needs.
We work on:
- Changing your current focus in order to improve the quality of your life.
- Elimination of past negative emotions.
- Deal with conflicts and decision-making.
- Creating SMART life goals for your future.
- Changing unwanted behaviors and beliefs.
Just a few of the benefits of life coaching
- Discovering and reaching your goals
- Increased motivation
- Decision making (eg. career moves)
- Improve self esteem & confidence
- Improved study, memory and recall
- Improved exam performance
- Enhanced sports performance