MindShifts I Hypnotherapy I Life Coaching
Somerset West, Helderberg, Western Cape
Qualified Hypnotherapist, Life Coach and NLP Practitioner in the Cape Winelands
Hypnotherapy is a well known treatment for habit breaking, such as to stop smoking or nail biting and for overcoming phobias. It is extremely valuable in improving self-esteem & confidence, reducing anxiety & depression and other stress related issues. Hypnosis is also used in sports for both physical and mental enhancement as well as to improve study habits & exam nerves.
Life coaching is well known for guiding and helping clients bring about a clearer understanding of their goals and aspirations in order to create the necessary changes in their behaviors in order to reach (and surpass) these goals. Some of the benefits include finding direction, achieving goals; improving motivation and confidence as well as overall wellbeing.
If you're ready to make some positive shifts? Contact me now:
Send a query
I look forward to working with you.
Leigh Hallendorff is a Coach, Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner. She has studied the human mind for over 20 years and though her own adversity she has emerged victorious and is passionate about helping others find joy and reach their potential. Her background is in Marketing and along with qualifications in this area she has the following relevant qualifications:
- Life Coach - Evolved Coaching
- NLP Practitioner – Evolved Coaching
- Hypnosis Practitioner (non-medical) – South African Modern Hypnosis Academy
- Hypnotherapist (non-medical) - Jevon Dangeli
- Practitioner of Eriksonian Hypnotherapy – Jevon Dangeli
- Hypnotherapist (CHT) non-medical – South African Institute of Hypnotism
- Parts Therapy Facilitator – South African Institute of Hypnotism
- Client Centered approach for Smoking Cessation incl. compulsive behavior techniques.
- Time Paradigm Techniques Practitioner – Evolved Coaching
- Stress Biofeedback Practitioner – Evolved Coaching